Top 10 National CPA Firm—Boston—Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Highly competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Great work/life balance and more entrepreneurial than the larger firms.
- Company is growing, providing room for upward mobility.
- Great company culture, making a difference in lives of both clients and employees.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, CISA/CISSP, 8+ years’ public accounting, and 6+ years’ supervisory experience all required.
- Advanced degree, 6+ years’ combined SOC, financial, operational, compliance IT audit experience, and CPA preferred.
- Experience with highly complex and integrated financial, operational, compliance, and IT environments.
- Proven analytical skills and advanced knowledge and experience with: controls; keys of financial, operational, compliance, and IT risk.
- Understanding of the laws and regulations associated with privacy and the use of technology controls to meet these requirements.
- Understanding of the risks associated with current technologies (e.g., web services) and the standards and controls being developed to mitigate those risks.
- Demonstrates proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Strong team player willing to collaborate with highly-skilled people on multiple levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated business knowledge and control-related expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute multiple concurrent audits, including reviews of existing production applications, systems currently being developed, and specialized technological components.
- Identify/assess application-related risks and provide advice to management to mitigate them.
- Lead/manage engagements and manage budgeted hours and project timelines.
- Develop a relationship with clients to ensure timely/consistent risk, control, compliance, and reporting advice.
- Mentor audit staff in areas of financial, operational, compliance, and IT audit and technology expertise.
- Participate in new client development process and assist Practice Leader in initial meetings, presentations, and proposal development.
- Coordinate all deliverables for assigned engagements including technical review.
- Manage and maintain multiple client relationships, engagements, and special projects.
- Effectively supervise, train, and mentor Associates and Senior Associates.
- Exhibit leadership capabilities, including the ability to listen and communicate with staff effectively.
- Foster a team environment for overall Business Unit.
- Develop an overall engagement budget.