- Lead and execute reliability improvement through long-term internal testing, customer site testing, and manufacturing sample testing. Including the creation of protocols, oversight of execution, data acquisition and analysis.
- Support field issue investigation through the application of data collection tools, analysis, and trending of field failure rates.
- Design test hardware and data acquisition systems.
- Lead cross functional teams in electro-mechanical root cause analysis.
- Conduct predictive analyses based on database and test generated data.
- Develop tools and procedures for field service technicians to diagnose and repair defects.
- Maintain test equipment, infrastructure and databases.
We think you will bring:
- Experience with the implementation of a Design for Reliability (DfR) product development program.
- Understanding of DfX principles and knowledge based, lean product development.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, capable of facilitating dynamic group initiatives, e.g. DFMEA, RGT. Comfortable presenting reliability analyses to team and non-technical leadership.
- Experience applying analytical, statistical, and test techniques to design problem solving.
- Highly experienced with Accelerated Life Testing (ALT), Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Experience with Allocation Modeling, Reliability Block Diagrams, Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA), and Reliability Growth Testing (RGT) and Design of Experiments (DoE).
- Competence with Weibull analysis. Should be familiar with software such as Reliasoft Weibull ++ and Synthesis.
- Familiarity with statistical programs such as Minitab and advanced statistical Excel functions.
- Prefer Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) certification from ASQ
- Familiar with appliance certification qualifications, UL, ULC, CSA, CE
- Experienced with ISTA transportation certification.