Sr. Level Technical Consultant with Signal Processing and Communications experience is required to assist customers in the application of company tools in their projects for one of our clients in MA area. Our client is a developer of tools that are essential in the creation of next generation technologies in communications, controls development, and other related areas. In this position, you will work as a consultant to wireless technology developers, making sure they're correctly using the tools in areas such as HDL Code Generation, Communications, and Signal Processing. If you have good experience with modeling, simulation, algorithm development, and wireless technologies, this could be the job for you.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Consultant:
- Improve the company tools and assist customers in the application of these tools for their projects
- Simulation of physical layer LTE or 5G wireless technologies
- Design digital baseband and front end algorithms for wireless systems
- Technical application of company tools for HDL Code Generation, Communications and Signal Processing.
- Management and tracking of task lists, requirements, and customer interaction
- Guide the team members and they are adequately utilized
- Collaborate with Sales staff and customers to sell consulting services.
- Create service proposals by gathering customer requirements and estimated project costs
- Collaborate with the development teams to improve the products by identifying the defects and by gathering the customer requirements for enhancements
- Write conference/journal articles and participating in technical committees or local professional society chapters
Qualifications of the Senior Technical Consultant:
- Bachelors degree along with relevant experience. Masters or PhD preferred
- Strong knowledge of signal processing and communications algorithms, theory, and standards such as 3GPP and IEEE
- Knowledge of software-defined radios for wireless prototyping and test
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow
- Systems-level experience with FPGA and SoC platforms, such as Xilinx Zynq and Altera SoC
- Knowledge of digital modulation techniques, adaptive equalization and MIMO
- Experience with V2X (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure communications), RADAR, and/or LIDAR would be a plus.
- Previous experience providing services or acting as the "face of the team" to customers, internal and external.
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team.