Account Managers (AM) play a lead role in the agency, providing guidance and oversight on client accounts and the teams that serve them. Strategically, the AM is responsible for ensuring that Corporate Ink’s programs align with our clients’ business goals. We look for ambitious and experienced professional capable of advising, leading and implementing a wide range of PR and marketing programs – from demand generation, social and content marketing to media relations, PR strategy and digital marketing. This is a highly-visible position that works directly with clients, the management team and key stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Six to 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience delivering outstanding PR and marketing results across all channels
- Strong client service orientation and a natural ability to cultivate and build new and existing client relationships
- Experience building marketing and PR plans for B2B tech organizations
- Experience managing clients, account teams and employees
- Awesome writers, strategic thinkers, collaborators, media relations specialists and creative minds
- The ability to turn complex concepts into compelling and easy-to-understand stories and marketing campaigns that resonate with our clients’ target audiences
- Strong understanding of how to effectively integrate content marketing, media relations, social, inbound, digital and demand generation programs
- People that are fun, likeable and want to be an integral part of a growing team
We’re a casual, fast-paced and hard-working team. We take pride in our culture and are always striving to improve our employee experience and client service. We offer a promote-from-within mentality that puts our employees’ career development first, highly-competitive compensation, generous bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefits.