Construction Company, specializing in private commercial and industrial building projects, is currently seeking a Project Manager professional to join the team!
The Project Manager has complete responsibility to manage the entire scope of a construction project, from the estimating phase through the closeout phase and the ability to manage multiple projects with full accountability, conceptually estimate, schedule and write subcontracts. The Project Manager will ensure that projects are built on schedule, within budget and adhere to quality standards of the plans and specifications and the standards of the company. The Project Manager is a responsible member of the business development/sales team of the company.
· Estimate construction costs, develop projects, and manage from start to finish, for projects ranging up to $50M
· Create and Manage construction delivery schedule.
· Regular interaction with clients, must deliver an elite level of service and professionalism.
· Work with trades to define construction scope, delivery schedule, and contract pricing.
· Verify contract documents to drawings, create subcontracts, payment schedules, and award contracts.
· Material take-offs, material pricing and purchasing, manage sourcing and pricing of finish schedules.
· Manage and coordinate with Design Department.
· Coordinate daily with field personnel to maintain schedule.
· Problem solves for unanticipated construction situations.
· Track costs against estimates using software and work with accounting department closely to assess project progress.
· Change order creation, management, and tracking.
· Monthly client invoice creation and review.
· Project forecasting, budget analysis and estimated cost to complete reporting.
· Attend and represent the company at project meetings.
· Must have extensive knowledge of the commercial construction process with skills in design, finance and management.
· Experience with design build process is strongly preferred
· Must be extremely organized, motivated and quality minded
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal skills, superior communication skills and be able to motivate personnel working in or for the company
· Capable of the highest level of client communication and client service is paramount.
· Minimum of four-year degree in construction/engineering and five years of experience in the construction industry.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and MS Project
· Familiarity with AIA documents, safety protocols, local, state and federal building codes and regulations impacting the commercial construction industry
· Valid and clean driver’s license