A client of ours is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Engineer to lead their engineering efforts. They are a profitable e-commerce startup. This role is fully remote. You can work wherever you want whenever you want as long as you get the job done.
- 2-5 years of experience with Rails apps
- Can confidently build highly reliable and secure back-end features and complete complex API integrations.
- Solid experience (2+ years) with responsive client-side web design
- Comfortable working with database systems (specifically PostgreSQL), including query optimization.
- Self-starter with experience working at a startup, on a small team, or someone who really wants that experience.
- You get to own the application and make your own implementation decisions.