The HVAC Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of design, planning, and management of projects; acts as Lead Engineer on projects; represents the company in meetings; supervises team of designers and drafters; acts as Project Manager on selected projects; participates in business development.
- Lead HVAC Engineer on projects.
- Responsible for production and review of narratives, drawings and specifications for all assigned projects.
- Construction Administration duties.
- Minimum of 8 years HVAC design experience.
- Possess a strong technical background, and knowledge of HVAC systems and their applications for various commercial, institutional, medical, and public buildings such as healthcare, biotech, higher education, office, and large mixed-use residential buildings and hotels.
- Full knowledge and understanding of state building codes, energy codes and NFPA codes.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients.
- PE and some management experience are preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.