We are on the hunt for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the daily implementation, maintenance and optimization of our paid advertising campaigns across a variety of digital channels. This person will work very closely with the VP of Marketing to drive growth, find efficiencies and areas to scale. This means that a well-rounded understanding of the various paid platforms we use is crucial (see below for the current list). We need someone who can not only implement and maintain, but someone who can look at past campaign insights and can research/recognize new opportunities, thus, optimizing, designing and monitoring more strategic marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate has/can:
- 3+ years experience directly managing online acquisition programs
- worked on a collaborative marketing team in the past and they have the ability to contribute to and align with strategic marketing vision
- simultaneously meet both short and long term objectives.
We want to bring on a motivated and self-sufficient person who is extremely comfortable with and has demonstrable experience in analytics and performance reporting.
Think you have what it takes? Here's a brief overview of what we're looking for (your day-to-day will be consistently different. We're a start-up! It's the nature of the beast)
- Take over an existing set of programs covering multiple paid platforms and audience channels.
- Develop these programs to find efficiencies and areas to scale.
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Compile reports and complete deep daily analysis to determine campaign effectiveness
- Research, test and develop additional platforms to find quality lead sources.
- Learn about and stay current on new channels, software, and best practices.
- Identify and investigate trends, issues and opportunities.
- Own the conversion funnel from click to lead; Develop testing schedules and work with the design team to implement experiments to maximize conversion rates.
- Monitor campaign KPIs to ensure objectives are met and align with overall strategy
- Own the marketing tracking and reporting efforts from click to lifetime customer value. Be the hub of data for the team, showing what programs are working and what aren't.
- Be 100% accountable for the ROI of paid marketing programs.
- Provide proactive recommendations across the marketing team to maximize spend efficiency and acquisition dollars.
- Work closely with sales to ensure that they have the volume and quality of leads we need to hit our company goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align paid and unpaid initiatives
In the heart of true transparency, we want to make sure we're up front with our expectations of you before you apply:
- 3+ years experience directly managing online acquisition programs. Bonus to candidates with B2B experience in highly competitive industries.
- Strong understanding of the interplay between sales and marketing and experience generating leads for an inbound sales team is a plus .
- Demonstrable strength utilizing data to find insights and developing actions accordingly. We can't stress this enough. The candidate we hire will be a data-fanatic and will use numbers to drive their decisions.
- Be a great team member. We are all about teamwork and culture. We hold people accountable not only to their work, but to being a positive influence in the office.
- Experience designing and implementing tests to deliver improvements throughout the marketing funnel.
- Strong knowledge of google analytics and other popular tracking platforms.
- Expert user of Google Adwords and familiarity with other platforms such as LinkedIn, Bing, Adroll, Twitter, Quora, Facebook Ads etc
- Understanding of SEO best practices - however this will not be a primary focus of the position
And just in case gaining 30 best friends wasn't enough of an incentive, here's what we can offer you:
- Health, dental and vision (50% of employee's premium paid by company)
- 401k contributions (after year 1 of employment we'll match up to 5%)
- Company provided Macbook (Yours to keep after 18 months of employment)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly team building events and annual trips
- A t-shirt (maybe 2...)
- And plenty of amenities in our relaxing break room