Our client is looking for a leader in data science who will serve as a technical leader for data scientists focused on machine learning, predictive analytics and related projects. You will guide a team of data scientists, helping them identify the most impactful use cases, the most relevant models, best technologies for implementation, and clearest modes of communication for the application at hand.
Join a growing technology-driven organization in the suburbs of Boston.
• Established local technology-driven company with impressive record of growth
• Comprehensive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, stock incentives, etc.
• Flexible schedules. Bring your dog.
• Help leadership assess the business value and required investment of new AI projects
• Measure and communicate incremental value created by ML/AI approaches
• Create and maintain strategic roadmaps for AI projects: connecting the right algorithms, technologies, data sets, and skill sets to maximize likelihood of project success
• Propose architectural requirements for model deployment and maintenance in production
• Help develop data science training and competency development, determining best practices and work standards.
• Evaluate the latest ML technologies and techniques, and determine how to incorporate these into our strategy.
• MS degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related (PhD is preferred)
• 10 years of professional experience devoted to data science
• Expertise in deep learning, methods
• Current/active hands-on Machine Learning coding skills.
• Experience with the development and deployment of ML and predictive models
• Commercial level coding skills in Python
• Modeling theory or expertise
• Experience with modern data science tools
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal communication and business acumen
• Stable record of direct employment
• PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related
• Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Spark, H2O, Scikit-Learn, etc.
• Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
• AWS experience preferred
• This is a full time direct hire position.
• Local candidates strongly preferred (considers those with strong ties to Boston area)
• Sponsorship can be considered for candidates who are a superior fit