Rapidly growing financial consulting firm is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Manager for their Boston based team. Enjoy a steady stream of challenging projects, a collaborative work environment where you can continually grow and evolve, and have the opportunity to make more of an impact in your daily work.
- Travel: 10% - 20%
- Big 4 public accounting experience is a must
In addition to a competitive base compensation package, client acquisition efforts are rewarded. With excellent work-life balance and strong career growth potential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with ‘C-level’ management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies.
- Lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting-CPA and/or MBA
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service